Wednesday 5 June 2013

Anniversary and birthday :)

Assalamualaikum, and heeeeeellllooooo :D

amboi, kemain lagi riang gumbira? post semalam down semacam. haha.
ok, biasa la tu, up and down feeling gitu. weeeeee~

so today my family and i celebrate our parents punya 21st anniversary, and also my birthday! what? my birthday? yup. well, actually celebrate in advance sementara aiman still here. khamis ni nak balik mckk dah die. so buat today je sebab today macam free. hehe

so my parents punya anniversary suppose to be on 6th of june. dah 21 years okay :') alhamdulillah.. semoga terus hingga hujung nyawa gitu~ 

and my birthday lambat lagi sepatutnya. 14th of june. hehe. how old am i? i'm turning into 20! yeayyy :D excited because rasa macam dah dewasa sangat? or sad because nothing seems to work out in my life? okay~

whatever.

so, here are some picture for the whole day :) we going to giant, then balik rumah potong the cake, and at night we go for a movie :D

yeah! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.















.
.
.
.
.
.
and tetiba terserempak dengan my boyfriend <3



so we decide to watch this movie. it's a great movie. above 10, i'll give 8 :D

the end :)

*aqilah yang paling excited*



No comments:

Post a Comment