Tuesday 20 March 2012

when the heart says...

i love the way you call my name.

i love the way you look at me.

i love the way you smile.

i love the way you talk.

i love the way you text me.

i love the way you tells joke.

i love the way you speak in English.

i love the way you share your hobbies with me.

i love the way you tell me your secrets.

i love the way you love kids.

i love the way you love cats.

i love the way you drive.

i love the way you send me the chocolate.

i love the way you say 'hi'.

i love the way you wave at me.

i love the way you care about me.

i love the way you cut your hair.

i love the way you ask me about my family.

i love the way you make me feels now.

well, i'm sorry. but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i think you just make me love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment